I made a DIY Rustic Farmhouse Wreath from ice sticks and decorated with lacey burlap ribbon. It’s very easy wreath to make and you don’t need lots of material to make it looking good. It’s simple and minimalistic wreath with rustic farmhouse style. So for those who has a farmhouse style home and love rustic decor look, it’s a great DIY wreath to make.
There are many rustic wreath made from dried twigs, roots, wood slices; but I try to use unfamiliar material for a wreath at the same time a very common craft supplies, popsicle sticks. It’s a quick wreath to do and has a simple farmhouse look which I love. Short and simple list of craft supplies is needed and easy steps on how to make this popsicle sticks wreath are being explained here with tutorial pictures. Anyway, let’s start with things you need to prepare.
Things To Prepare
It may took more than 50 ice sticks to make my rustic farmhouse wreath. Ice stick is a cheap supplies you can get from any craft store. The complete list of things you need to prepare for this farmhouse DIY are:
- Popsicle sticks
- White lace
- Organic rope
- White spray paint
- UHU glue
How To Make
This is a very easy and quick wreath that anyone can make. So, just follow these steps below and with a little guide from the picture above; I’m sure you can make my DIY Rustic Farmhouse Wreath
- Take the ice sticks and form a circle by gluing them to each other.
- Repeat the gluing ice sticks in form of circle again and again in different angles until you get the proper thickness and width of a wreath.
- Spray paint the popsicle sticks wreath with white paint. Let it dry.
- Get a burlap and cut it in into a wide ribbon. Glue a lace on top of the burlap and you got yourself a lacey burlap ribbon.
- Cut some of the lacey burlap ribbon and make a bow that tied by organic rope. And use the rest of the lacey burlap ribbon to hang the ice stick rustic wreath.
- Attach the burlap bow on the wreath’s burlap hanger. Finished!
This DIY Rustic Farmhouse Wreath from ice sticks with lacey burlap would look great on your front door or above your mantel. Especially to tie in with your farmhouse style home decor. It’s easy to make and has a very simple look, so you still have tons of possibilities to be creative with the wreath to make it more personal to you by adding more ornament to the ice sticks wreath. Happy trying!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of the blog hop for Creative Week and will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Pin a creativity!