It is almost middle of October now, Halloween is coming. Having Halloween is also means having our home decorated by all fun Halloween decorations. Decorating for Halloween doesn’t have to be expensive, you can buy cheap decorations and upgrade it or make your own DIY Halloween decorations. Here I have an idea of making an easy and quick DIY Halloween Sign in Black and White.
Making Halloween decorations is a very fun thing to do, especially when you put it all together and see your entire home look beautifully spook! This black and white Halloween Sign is featuring a little spider with Happy Halloween wording. My DIY Halloween Sign in Black and White is easily blend in with other Halloween decorations because the look is so simple and presented in only black and white which matches easily with any other colors.
Things To Prepare
My Halloween sign is a super simple Halloween DIY to make and quick to prepare. Less material to use is another great thing from this black and white Halloween Sign. Anyway here are a very short list of supplies that you need to prepare to make this Halloween Sign project:
- Black lace (if you only have white lace, you can color the lace with black marker)
- White pannel (I used PVC ceiling panel I have in scrap. You can use white painted wooden panel or other panel you have, just have it in white and you are good to go)
- Black marker
- UHU glue
How To Make
A little drawing is involved in this Halloween project, but you can use stencil or stickers if you’re not into drawing. The rest is only gluing the lace, it’s super easy and quick Halloween DIY. Let’s find out how I made this super easy Halloween sign in black and white :
- Cut a panel in 5 inches x 15 inches (you can have it in other measurement but keep it in 1:3 ratio). Have the panel painted in white. My panel is a white PVC ceiling panel so, it’s ready to use, I just needed to cut it.
- Write the word “Happy Halloween” with extended “L” becomes a spider. I used black marker.
- Cut a lace and paste it on top and below of the Halloween sign by using clear UHU glue. And you’re done with the Black and White Halloween Sign!
This Black and White Halloween Sign is sophisticated but still have Halloween fun. Whereas the sophistication comes from the lace, black and white colors; while the fun is coming from the drawing of the little spider going down from the letter “L”. Fast and easy Halloween DIY decoration you can make in last minute. Have fun!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop and Happiness Is Homemade Link Party! Link your inspiring posts (anything, from recipes, home decor, DIYs, crafts, family, health to gardening) every Monday and Sunday. Get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of You’re The Star blog hop for Creative Week and Happiness Is Homemade will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week and on Happiness Is Homemade. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Welcome creative October!