I made a cute pumpkin tag for Halloween from some paper straw. It would be a great Halloween tag on your trick or treat souvenir bags. It is a super easy Halloween DIY tag to make. You can make them together with the whole family and have fun with it. The supplies are so easy to find and inexpensive, so it won’t eat out your tight Halloween budget.
This pumpkin paper straw is actually can made into Fall tag as well as Halloween tag. By simply change the black cat ornament and replace it with maple leaf or acorn or any other fall ornament; you can have yourself a fall tag instead of a Halloween tag. So, it depends on what the pumpkin paper straw tag is needed for; is it for the fall celebration or for the Halloween festive. Now, let’s take a look at how I made this simple Halloween tag.
Things To Prepare
This DIY Halloween tag from paper straw is a super easy and quick Halloween DIY. Less material to and cheap too, this Halloween DIY is just perfect for frugal Halloween celebration. Anyway here are a very short list of supplies that you need to prepare to make this Halloween Pumpkin Paper Straw Tag project:
- Orange stripes paper straws
- Black paper card
- Green organic rope
- UHU glue
How To Make
It’s super easy and quick Halloween DIY tag. Let’s find out how I made this super easy Halloween tag in step by step tutorial :
- Cut some orange-stripes paper straw in different dimension that will form a pumpkin shape. You can decide yourself on how big the pumpkin tag is going to be. Mine is around 4 inches big.
- Glue them together each by each of the cut orange paper straw to form a pumpkin shape. Let it dry.
- Cut a shape of a cat sitting from behind. I used a black card paper.
- Tie a green organic rope to the stalk of the paper straw pumpkin and glue the black cat onto one of the end of the organic rope bow. That’s all and you’re done.
My Pumpkin Straw Halloween DIY tag is very fast to make, so it is great for you who still want to prepare some handmade Halloween stuff even when you have tight schedule. You can also get your kids to do it together and have a great time.
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop and Happiness Is Homemade Link Party! Link your inspiring posts (anything, from recipes, home decor, DIYs, crafts, family, health to gardening) every Monday and Sunday. Get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of You’re The Star blog hop for Creative Week and Happiness Is Homemade will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week and on Happiness Is Homemade. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Welcome creative October!