Easy DIY Halloween Wreath – Trick Or Treat
For this Halloween diy decorations, I have made Halloween souvenir boxes-spook boo eek, Halloween coasters, Halloween pumpkins sign, and on this post I made Halloween Wreath – trick or treat. It’s super easy!
I made this easy wreath less than an hour. And I only used things that I have already had, some are from my craft or party supplies; and some are from re-used things. I managed to have the colors in dominant orange and black, as I consider it really goes well together and of course because that’s the most available colors I have on my supplies 😀
Let see what are the things that I collected together to form this Halloween wreath :
- Orange crepe paper (I bought this like a week ago; I was sure that I was going to use it somehow on my Halloween projects)
- Paper plate 9 inches – polka-dots (from my party supplies)
- Paper plate 5 inches – gold (from my party supplies)
- Black paper (from my craft supplies)
- Checkerboard ribbon (from my kid’s party supplies)
- Orange-green pattern paper (re-using paper wrap from a gift I received)
- white gel pen
- Wave edge craft scissors
How to do?
- Cut orange crepe paper around 3 inches (7 cm) and fold it while you glue it to the edge of the big paper plate in circle evenly.
- Cut the gift wrap paper in the same length and fold it, then glue it to the big paper plate too, with around 1.5 inches apart from the crepe paper.
- Cut orange crepe paper again around 3 inches (7 cm) and fold it while you glue it to the edge of the big paper plate in circle evenly. Give around 1.5 inches distance.
- Cut and fold the checkerboard ribbon, then glue it one by one around the crepe paper.
- Cut the wavy pattern of the black paper in circle and glue it to the paper plate to close the ribbon’s edges.
- glue the gold paper plate in the middle.
- Cut another black paper in circle with the diameter of the inner gold plate with wave edge craft scissors.
- Write the “Trick or Treat” in the middle of the circle black paper by using white gel pen in a pretty way.
- Then glue the written black paper to the gold paper plate.
- Add a hanger from checkerboard ribbon on the back of the big paper plate (wreath).
- Hang the Halloween wreath on your front door or by the mantle, finished!
Easy and pretty! Your Halloween just got more spice to it with another halloween decoration, a halloween wreath! You can also hang it on the table of treats, as the wreath says “trick or treat”. Hope you are inspired by my halloween creations.
See you very soon!
I entered below challenges for this Easy diy Halloween Wreath – Trick or Treat :
- Try It On Tuesday – Trick or treat, its halloween
- Craft Rocket – Autumn / Halloween
- Unicorn Challenge – Autumn / Halloween
- Brown Sugar Challenge – Autumn / Halloween
- A Vintage Journey – Autumn Splendor
- Dare 2 B Artzy – Fall
- My Time To Craft – Halloween or cats
- International Art & Soul – Black and orange
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges – Colour Project – orange and black
- Crafty Friends – Circles
- Dream Valley Challenges – Anything but a card