Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies
Easter is coming next month, inspirations and ideas are the important things right now to prepare memorable Easter, especially for the kids. For that, I have an idea to share with you all, easy, cheap and fun Easter kids craft. Let’s make Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies!
A few things that you need to prepare for this easy Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies :
- Tissue rolls
- Green, blue, red acrylic paint mixed with white ( to get the pastel look of light blue, green and pink)
- Paint brush
- Drawing pen
- Wrapping paper scraps
Let’s go through the easy steps to Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies :
- Sketch the bunny ears on the tissue rolls, front and back of the roll.
- Cut the ears shape both front and back of the roll.
- Paint each bunny roll with light blue, green, and pink. Let it dry.
- Draw the eyes, nose, mouth and feet of the bunnies. Paint the nose pink.
- Cut some wrapping paper scraps into the inner bunny’s ear and glue it to each bunny’s ear.
- Finished! You can add eggs, treats, flowers, anything relates to Easter or anything your kids would love to add.
Aren’t those bunnies cute? Easy, quick, cheap and fun to do with your kids, it’s a perfect craft to make on Easter. I’m sure you have lots of tissue rolls at home, so it wouldn’t be difficult to do this Easter craft. I have some more Easter DIYs / crafts ideas you might like to see from my older posts; DIY eggshell Easter Card and Easy and Cheap DIY Easter Decoration From Plastic Surprise Eggs; and more on future posts, so follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest board, please click this “P” button bellow to visit me on my Pinterest!
See you again!
Hello spring creativity!
I entered some challenges for my Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies to: