Mother’s Day is coming soon, you may still searching for the right gift that is meaningful. A DIY gift could be a perfect meaningful gift for Mother’s Day. And I got this super quick and easy DIY flower vase idea for Mother’s Day gift. It’s simple but when you combine it with your mom’s favorite flowers along with the words “Best Mom Greatest Grandma”; it became super meaningful DIY Mother’s Day gift.
Several things you need to have to make this super quick and easy diy mother’s day gift :
- Very thick cardboard roll (as the flower vase)
- Kraft card
- White cotton rope
- Black marker
- White, green and blue acrylic paint (mixed it)
How to make this super quick and easy DIY flower vase for Mother’s Day gift? Follow these simple steps:
- Cut a circle out of kraft card to be be used as a base for the flower vase, stick it with glue.
- Draw a circle on the cardboard roll and paint it roughly with the mixed acrylic paint. Leave it dry.
- Apply some glue around the painted circle and stick the cotton rope around in 3 layers. Let it dry.
- Write the word “Best Mom Greatest Grandma” with black marker.
- To have it as a perfect gift, insert your mom’s favorite flowers into the flower vase you’ve made. Done!!
Isn’t that easy and super quick DIY or what? I was only spent 15 minutes to have the vase finished. Your mom would love it, the look, the amazing words and her favorite flowers altogether in one DIY flower vase! Greet her on Mother’s Day with DIY gift would be a great gesture to show love to your mom. I hope my simple idea inspires you with the meaningful Mother’s Day DIY gift.
For more inspiration on DIY flower vases, check out my other posts Shabby Chic Lace Tin Can Vase For Easy Spring DIY Bridal Shower, DIY Coastal Spring Sign With Single Flower Vase, DIY Rustic Vase For Spring Decor, DIY Spring Lace Tin Can Mug Flower Vase, DIY Easy Succulent Pot Holder From Upcycling Tin Can, DIY Geometric Gold Painted Bottle For Fall Decoration. And for more Mother’s day gift ideas, follow me!
See you again!
Quickly be creative!