More cardboard project? Yes, I still have lots of cardboard and some diy cardboard idea. And this one is easy diy Halloween wreath – patterned circles made from painted cardboard. Interested to upcycle your cardboard into Halloween decoration? Stay tune and read more.
Things To Prepare
One thing you need to have is cardboard, the rest you can substitute it with any thing you have at home. Let see my list of materials to DIY this Halloween wreath:
- Watercolor in purple from red and blue, orange pumpkin, white, black to make patterned circles
- Gold and silver marker
- UHU Glue
- Checkerboard ribbon
How To Make
Easy to make DIY Halloween, quick and made from scraps. You can paint the Halloween wreath or choose to use paper wrap to have different colors and patterns. Here are the steps to make the Halloween wreath:
- Cut cardboard into different sizes of circles. I made 11 circles from 3 to 5 inches range.
- Paint the circles in different colors and patterns by using the watercolors and markers. Let it dry.
- Arrange the painted circles into circle wreath in random sizes composition. Then glue it with UHU to secure it. Leave it dry.
- Attach a checkerboard ribbon as the wreath’s hanger and ribbon decoration. Now, it’s ready to decorate your front door on Halloween.
Isn’t that one easy DIY Halloween wreath?! And you don’t need to go shopping for the materials, just find some cardboards and scraps at home and use it creatively. Well, I hope my super easy DIY Halloween wreath with patterned circles would inspire your Halloween decor.
For more of my future Fall and Welcoming Halloween posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!