Thanksgiving is coming soon, it’s time to prepare Thanksgiving decor at your lovely home. I have this idea of making a very easy Thanksgiving sign with glittered pumpkin as the focal point. Easy steps and quick to make, not too many things to prepared for this Thanksgiving diy anyway, so it’s very simple.
Things To Prepared
There are a few things to prepared, but easy materials to find to make this easy Thanksgiving sign of a glittered pumpkin. The things are:
- Square wooden plank (use light color wood)
- Glittered foam mat (brown, orange and gold)
- Sparkling pipe cleaner
- UHU glue
- Gold paint / marker
How To Make
It’s very easy and only takes not too many steps to make this diy thanksgiving sign with the glittered pumpkin. Let me share the making steps.
- Draw a pumpkin or have a printed pumpkin on a paper.
- Cut the pumpkin according to the parts and use it as a benchmark to cut the glittered foam in brown, orange and gold). Don’t forget the brown glittered stalk.
- Glue every parts of the pumpkin with gold in the middle, orange and brown by using UHU glue for better result to the wooden plank.
- Glue the stalk and give a twirled sparkling pipe cleaner.
- Write the word “blessed” with gold paint or gold marker.
Very easy and quick to make isn’t it? And you got yourself a sparkling Thanksgiving sign to decor your home. Easy diy Thanksgiving to do. A great glittered pumpkin with the good word “blessed” that you can put in your dinning room or sitting room on Thanksgiving dinner or along fall season.
For more of my future Fall and Thanksgiving posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Thanks to creativity!