Christmas is coming and you must be wandering to give unique Christmas gifts for your loved ones. Perhaps a DIY Christmas gift would make a deep impression to your friends and family. My Coffee Bag Air Freshener would make a wonderful Christmas present and it’s an easy DIY too. A Coffee Beans air refresher bag is a great gift for coffee lovers or someone who loves her / his home free from bad odour. It’s functional, yet decorative and very personal gift too. Functional for absorbing bad smell at home, decorative as it can be hung or put anywhere and look pretty and tie in with the Christmas theme thanks to the snowflake and red square lattice ribbon. Personal because of the monogram and it’s a diy Christmas gift.
Things To Prepared
It’s not a long list of things to prepared to make this diy coffee beans air freshener bag. Here are the list of things I used for my easy Christmas gift :
- Coffee Beans
- Red Square Lattice Ribbon
- Snowflake ornament
- UHU Glue
How To Make
If you follow these easy and short steps of making a coffee beans bag as a air freshener, you will get your Christmas gift in no time. So,let’s find out how I made the Coffee bag.
- Cut some burlap in square, folded to form a bag. Secure the bottom bag and the meeting of the two sides of the burlap with UHU glue. I also used UHU to secure the burlap edges from tearing. Let it dry.
- Fill in the burlap bag with your pick of coffee beans until more than a half of the bag and make sure it’s full and firm.
- Tie the bag with red square lattice ribbon and finish it with white snowflake ornament.
- Write a monogram of the person you wanted to give with drawing pen. Finished!
My Christmas gift of Coffee Bag Air Freshener is simple to make, pretty for Christmas decoration and personalized to give more meaning. You can make it for a minute but the Coffee bag can last long to freshen up someone’s home. Just so you know, Coffee Beans can make your home naturally smells good. You can add a Christmas tag, but I like it simple in wordless, it’s all up to you!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!